Our ServicesOur Comprehensive Monthly Management Services:
- Responsive Communication: Access to phone and email support 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday), plus 24/7 emergency phone service.
- Guest Check-Ins: Available 7 days a week for seamless guest transitions.
- Inspection Reports: Detailed property inspections post-guest departure to ensure quality maintenance.
- Guest Information Book: A bound and informative book provided in each home for guest convenience.
- Initial Property Health Check: A thorough 150+ point inspection to assess and ensure property excellence.
- Safety Compliance Monitoring: Regular checks to ensure your property meets all safety standards.
- Licensing and Registration Assistance: Support with acquiring and maintaining necessary licenses and registrations.
- Local Contact Setup Support: Assistance with establishing or updating local contacts for utilities, taxes, and other essential services.
Additional Maintenance Services
The following services are an essential part of properly maintaining a vacation home in Florida. If desired, these services may be separately contracted by you the owner, except for the cleaning service, which must be performed by our contractor. Pricing varies by property size
Cleanliness is probably the single most important factor guests are most aware of when staying in a home. As each guest vacates the property, we will arrange for housekeepers to clean the Property to a high standard in preparation for the next guests.
Pest Control & Fertilization for Yard
We recommend the turf on the property be treated bi-monthly with a balanced application of fertilizer, as well as insect, weed & fungicide treatment as needed. We can arrange this with a fully licensed pest control service
Pest Control for Home
If you’ve lived in Florida, you know keeping the wide variety of pests at bay to avoid damage to your property and discomfort to your guests is important. We can arrange a fully licensed pest control service.
Keeping your pool clean and chemically balanced is essential for the health and safety of your guests, as well as the life expectancy of your pool. We can arrange a weekly service with a fully licensed pool company
Annual Chinch Bug Treatment
This optional supplementary service aims to combat the issue of chemical resistant chinch bugs. The treatment is applied at the property one time and provides up to four months of protection from turf damage. We can arrange this service during peak season for chinch bugs.
The appearance of your yard is the first thing your guests will see when they arrive at your property. We can engage a yard service to take care of you property’s yard. The service provider will normally attend once weekly during summer season and as needed during the winter season.
Landscape irrigation typically accounts for over 50% of a property’s water consumption. A poorly maintained irrigation system means that much of this water never reaches its intended destination. A well-maintained and properly adjusted system is essential for a healthy landscape. We can arrange an irrigation specialist check your system quarterly